Customer Service Account Manager
Customer Service Account Manager Applicant Please Advise: Only local candidates with Full-Time availability will be considered. We are proud to say that we did not lay off any employees during the lock down and we are so excited to be providing more opportunity to candidates who may not have had as much control over job security during this time.
THE PROPER CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and the willingness to learn
- Must be a team player and work well with others- Approachable and relatable demeanor
- Great customer service skills
- Effective listening skills
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Deliver an outstanding experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Signalnet Brand
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, social media or online chat to provide support and information on products or services.
- Collects and enters new service requests
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, concerns, or comments.
- Schedule service requests and other updates with Technicians
- Light invoicing and collections
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven customer support experience
- Comfortable with phone systems and technology
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Previous experience in the Internet/Technology industry is a bonus
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.